In the event that you receive an item that is unsuitable then it may be returned for exchange or refund providing it is within 14 days of receipt.
Please advise our Customer Service Department, if you haven’t already done so, of any problems with your order as soon as practicable, via an email to email@example.com.
Where you require an exchange, simply purchase the item you require via the website and this will be shipped in the usual manner and then action the return of the unwanted item as below.
Please take the following steps to action a return:-
2- Cut off the return address from the returns form and attach to the package
3- Return the package to the address on the returns form.
- For smaller lighter items we recommend you use your local Post Office and send the goods recorded delivery to ensure you have proof of delivery
- For larger items we recommend you use one of 3 third party courier companies. These are Parcel2Go, Parcel Monkey & Collect+ which are simple to use courier brokers. Please note these companies have no association with Gear4 Limited.
4- Please retain a copy of your postal receipt for tracking purposes.
5- Upon receiving your parcel we will take the necessary steps to action the refund in a timely manner
All returns are subject to the following conditions:
- You have informed us of your intentions in writing within 14 days of receiving the order.
- Items are returned within 14 days of you informing us, carriage paid, are unused and are in a re-saleable condition.
- We cannot accept responsibility for returned parcels which are undelivered, please retain your proof of postage etc, you may require it on the event of a claim with your carrier.
- Gear4 Limited are not responsible for any labour charges incurred during fitment or removal of allegedly faulty (or incorrectly supplied) parts.
- Items returned after 14 days from informing us and where supplied as ordered, may not qualify for a refund.
- We regret that beyond a “reasonable time”, due to circumstances beyond our control, we may be unable to process your claim.
- In the event that we have made an error and have agreed to cover the cost of the return postage, please ensure you enclose a copy of your postage receipt. Unfortunately we may not be able to complete refunds of this postage cost without a receipt.
**Please allow a minimum of 7 working days for returns to be processed**
Click here to download our Returns form.